Celebrate the 12th annual Music in the Gardens Tour! Enjoy a lovely summer’s day touring the beautiful coastal gardens of the Long Beach Peninsula bordered by the Pacific Ocean and the Willapa Bay.
To further delight, musicians and artists will perform throughout the day in each garden.
A Water Music Society event, Music in the Gardens Tour is a fundraiser for the mission “to bring classical music to the Long Beach Peninsula”. Every year a donation is made to the Ocean Beach School District Music Program. In 2017 the successful WMS events donated $5000 to this vital program.
Saturday, July 21st, 2018, 10:00-4:00pm
Tickets: $20.00 each
Children under 18 are free. Please no dogs.
Tickets go on sale July 14th at the following locations:
Basketcase Greenhouse, 12106 Sandridge Road, Long Beach, WA
Bay Avenue Gallery, 1406 Bay Avenue, Ocean Park, WA
The English Nursery, Corner of Highway 101 and 103, Seaview, WA
Note: Online tickets will be available via a link here on June 1st.
Tickets purchased online must be presented at one of the above-noted locations to receive the Garden Tour map, which is your ticket.
- A variety of gardens will be offered this year and many gardens will offer sweet and savory small bites and refreshments.
- Each garden will offer musicians performances and artists demonstrations/or exhibits throughout the day. As the event tour day approaches, check the Music in the Gardens Tour Facebook page for schedule and details.
- The 2018 Raffle will be offered in one of the gardens with an array of lovely items. Stay tuned through the Facebook page to discover all the wonderful featured Raffle items.
- A keepsake brochure will be included with the tour map along with information about the gardens and points of interest. The brochure also serves as your ticket to the Gardens.
- Returning by popular demand this year is the garden-tour trolley with conductor James Sherman! It will be an option for 30 attendees to take the colorful, Don Nisbett decorated trolley to visit the gardens. This will be an additional $15.00.
Trolley tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis. An optional pre-ordered box lunch will be available for purchase by trolley riders.
Both Trolley tickets and Lunch can be purchased online starting June 1st.
Tickets for Tour and Trolley may be purchased online at Brown Paper Tickets (link will go live June 1st) or by phone (phone number will be available June 1st).
More info and updates
- Follow our “Music in the Gardens Tour’ Facebook page for updates, preview pictures of the gardens, musicians, artists, and raffle prizes.
- For additional information or questions contact Nancy Allen at 360-642-2507 or Darlene Houser at 360-665-3299.