Enjoy a lovely summer day touring beautiful coastal gardens on our 11th annual Long Beach Peninsula Garden Tour, located in Southwest Washington. This event is known as “Music in the Gardens”, a fund raiser for the Water Music Society, whose mission is to bring classical music to the Long Beach Peninsula. Every year dollars are donated to the Ocean Beach School District Music Program. Due to the success of the 2016 WMS events, $5,000 was donated to the program.
Saturday, July 15th, 2017, 10:00-4:00
Tickets: $20.00 each
Children under 18 are free. Please no dogs.
Tickets go on sale July 8th at the following locations: Bay Avenue Gallery, 1406 Bay Avenue, Ocean Park, WA; The English Nursery, Corner of Highway 101 and 103, Seaview, WA; and, The Oysterville Store, 3012 Oysterville Road, Oysterville, WA. Tickets are also available online any time at watermusicfestival.com.
• This year will offer a variety of gardens from Chinook to Oysterville. Many gardens will offer small bites and refreshments.
• Each garden will have musicians and artists throughout the day. As the event tour day approaches, The Music in the Gardens Facebook page will highlight them.
• Raffle items will again be offered in one of the gardens. Stay tuned to the Facebook page as each item is featured.
• A keepsake brochure will be included with the tour map along with information about the gardens and points of interest.
• New this year is a garden-touring trolley! It will be an option for 30 attendees to take the colorful, Don Nisbett-decorated trolley to visit the gardens. This will be an additional $15.00. Trolley tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
More Info and Updates
• Follow our “Music in the Gardens Tour” Facebook page for updates, preview pictures of the gardens, musicians, artists and raffle prizes.
• For additional information or questions contact Nancy Allen at 360.642.2507 or Darlene Houser at 360-665-3299.
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors:
In memory of Ronald L. Barclay
In memory of Jane Caughey
The Basketcase Greenhouse
The English Nursery
South Pacific County Community Foundationhttp://spccf.org/