Our self-driving garden tour in July has been gracing the Long Beach Peninsula since 2005. The tour includes a variety of wonderful behind-the-gate views of Peninsula gardens, live music from local and regional musicians and delicious food and beverages.
More than a garden party, it is a chance to experience neighborhoods and towns, meet friends, old and new, and see the opportunities for lush and enchanting landscapes in our coastal climate. We hope to see you in the garden!
- Children under 17 are free.
- Some gardeners may offer refreshments.
- Musicians and playing times will be posted on our Music in the Gardens Tour Facebook page one week before the tour.
- Dogs are not permitted in the gardens.
- Proof of vaccinations and masks may be required.
- Ticket buyers will be notified by email as soon as possible if any restrictions become necessary
- Port of Peninsula
- Nahcotta Boat Basin